1. Find a pediatrician – I had no idea I needed one of these NOW! I don’t know WHEN I thought I needed to get one but I had no idea!
2. Order Crib – I think we’re just going to go with the one they have at the store, rather than order one online and pay another $70 shipping in addition to the higher price.
3. Order Bedding – I still can’t decide! The only things I’ve decided on are waaaaaaaay too expensive!
4. Assemble furniture, baby gear, etc. – Ha, ha! Jay will be doing all of this! Yesterday I got the diaper genie put together and Jay got the little bouncy seat put together.
5. Order drawer pulls – I still can’t decide on these either! But I need 16 of ‘em!
6. Paint Wicker Chair and cover a cushion for it – I guess I better pull it in out of the rain so it has a few days to dry!
7. Hanging Closet Organizer – Yeah, we’re going for a REALLY organized closet here!
8. Something for toys in closet – I found something really cute at Target BUT all of the ones they had there were dirty so that tells me that they get dirty easily.
9. Bins for closet shelves – We found some that we love BUT they are too big for the slots and the smaller size are on preorder only, not available till JUNE!
10. Pack Go Bag! – This is probably half packed but I keep using the things in it.
11. Curtains/Mini Blinds for Nursery – I’d LOVE to do plantation shutters but we’ve pretty much blown the nursery budget. Looks like it might be $5 mini blinds afterall.
12. Pay Bills, especially utilities – I guess the one on the list before this one should be “Print money” so that this can be a reality.
13. Find Dog sitter for when in hospital – Anyone want some hairy beasts for 3 or 4 days?
14. One final BIG shopping trip – Just to stock up on essentials like paper towels, detergent, trash bags, stuff like that.
15. CLEAN the house – Ha ha!!!
16. Get the car cleaned – Ha ha!
17. DOGS SHAVED and cleaned – This is sooooo happening next week! I just need to make the appointment, I think I’ve found a good deal. And it includes having their anal glands expressed. How gross is that! But(t) there will be no unexpressed anal glands around when MY baby comes home J
18. Plant garden and any seedlings that are ready – tomorrow I’ll show you the photos of my garden as it has evolved so far. I still need to get some seeds in the ground now. The rest are still waiting until all danger of frost has passed before they are placed in the ground.
19. Car seat installed and tested at fire department – AFTER my car is clean. But soon. Just in case.
20. Switch Car insurance and check life insurance – My monthly premiums went up almost $40 without notice! I haven’t had any accidents or tickets, so why?