On a day of resolutions and wishes, here is my list for the 101 Things in 1001 Days Project. I HIGHLY recommend this to everyone! It has transformed me!
1. Help out with the youth group 5 times (when Jacob is around).
2. Donate our pledged amount of money to the church
3. Lose 60 pounds.
4. Exercise 5 times per week for a month.
5. Get back into rowing.
Kick the soda habit in the butt
7. Join or begin a walking group
8. Find a job that I love (most of the time). – I have to uncross this one off the list
9. Buy a 2nd piece of property.
10. Have a girl’s night out 3 times per month for a year.
11. Live off of my planned budget for 1 consecutive month
12. Pay off all of my credit cards
Keep my car very clean (spotless) for one month
Get diamond earrings
15. Keep up with my oil changes
16. Keep up with the dog’s shots
17. Go to an OSU football game
Go to a Colts football game
19. Break a 150 at bowling
20. Attend 2 Alumni rowing events
21. Vote for a president and have 10 great reasons why! FAIL
22. Go sailing and be a part of it
23. Keep up with this list at least once per month.
24. 30 consecutive days of no television
25. 10 consecutive days with no internet
26. Sell 100 items on ebay
Paint the living room
Paint the kitchen
29. Paint the master bathroom
30. Finish painting the upstairs bathroom
31. Finish painting the downstairs bathroom
32. Tile a backsplash in the kitchen
33. Replace the kitchen cabinet doors with some glass
Re-floor the kitchen
Replace the flooring in the living room/dinning room
36. Put up that fence
Organize the closet
38. Get a china hutch
Organize the game closet
Organize the downstairs closet
41. Make my bed everyday for one month
42. Finish one of my books
43. Post one blog per day for 2 consecutive months
44. Write my will.
45. Read 100 books.
46. Visit Greece
47. Visit Australia
48. Go on an out of country trip with my parents again
49. Visit Havasu 2 times per year.
50. Go on a train trip
51. See a Broadway show on Broadway!
52. Geo-cache with Jacob and find 200 more caches
53.Visit Christmas at the Zoo
54. Visit the zoo on a normal day
55. Visit every winery in Indiana
58. Attend 2 really big concerts
59. Visit the Art Museum each season
60. Attend the theatre (not movie) 5 times
61. Work on at least 4 devotions with Jacob.
62. Attend church activities at least 2 times per month
63. Daily quiet time for one month
64. Find my niche at church (where can I serve/give back)
Get my degree
66. Take a class for fun
67. Learn to dance
68. Transfer 8mm camcorder tapes to digital format
69. Scan and upload photos from mom and dad’s house
70. Scan and upload all of the photos at my house
75. Volunteer to read at church 5 times
Visit my old church in
79. Take my heart medication daily.
80. Be active in Partylite for one year or quit.
81. Sleep on the beach
82. Scuba dive with dad
83. Take a hot air balloon ride
Get a parks pass and USE it!
85. Clean the heck out of the garage and get rid of it all!
Go snowboarding at least once
87. Date night with Jacob 2 times per month
Find a friend to also make a 101 things list!
89. Try 50 new restaurants
90. Interview my grandparents
Participate in Race for the Cure
Organize my computer files
Back-up everything on my computer
Go ice skating
Play laser tag
96. Enter something into the state fair
97. Go one month without eating out.
98. Eat one two meals per week at the kitchen table with Jacob.
99. Organize miscellaneous scraps of paper.
100. Organize my recipes.
101. Make a new list of 101 Things to Do & donate $5 to James’ memorial fund for every task on this list that I do not complete.
I pledge to do everything possible to complete this list (beginning Monday, November 26, 2007) by Monday, August 23, 2010
Complete a marathon
Train for a marathon